There's this thing called registering that was kind of fun. We came back that night to cook dinner and immediately thought of 2 or 3 fun little gadgets we could have used right then.
And handing Sarah the RSVPs that come in the mail is always a good time. The excited squealing is ear-piercing. (But, honey, you already knew your parents were coming....)
We are in the process of transforming my house. The room, formerly known as my study, now looks more like an ad for Restoration Hardware. The master bedroom is getting overhauled, too. Somehow I've been convinced that we can keep a white duvet clean. Whatever a duvet is. I have also taken down a lot of wallpaper and keep seeing receipts explained as "accessories."
We'll share some pictures soon. Can you believe that after all my blood/sweat/tears and hard work - I got in trouble for not taking a "before" picture?
Our premarital class is going well. We've made great friends in there and we really enjoy the teaching. The homework we have is a funny issue between over-achiever-Sarah and last-minute-Brian. I say, what's wrong with finishing it in the car on the way to class?
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment