Monday, August 4, 2008

Sea World!

Our first family vacation!!


How we spent many hours in the car - writing notes back and forth to each other.

One of the best....
"Daddy B Rocks!"
(see the "s" and the "!" on top?"




First stop:



Karate practice with cousins in New Braunfels






Then off to Sea World!

Let's see what rides ZZ can ride...


WooHOO!! Roller coasters - HERE WE COME!!!





Zac rode like this in the stroller throughout the park. He was "driving."







First roller coaster - Shamu Express. Brave Boy!!


We all LOVED the Shamu show - it was awesome!!


Zac was having a GREAT time!!






He also rode the Sky Tube - which was a waterslide on a tube. We were hoping to go down with him, but at the top he was told he had to go alone.

After some initial fear, Mommy sent him down the slide on his tube with Daddy B at the bottom waiting for him. He arrived at the bottom with a huge smile on his face.

"ZZ - were you scared going down the slide?"

"At first I was - but then I pretended like I was driving a Star Wars ship."







Time to leave the park - Peace out.








Um.....
I thought we were driving straight back.



Anyways, we are home and exhausted. We have more pics on our underwater camera - not developed yet.

No comments: