Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pokemon?

I turned on Franklin for Zac the other day.

It is a cute little show about a turtle named Franklin. He plays with Bear and Goose and other sweet little innocent animal friends in his neighborhood. They mind their mommies and learn life lessons through their various adventures.


But since Zac started reading, he also started learning other things. Like how to use the remote control. And how to use the Dish guide. And saw that there was much more to TV than Franklin.


I came in the other day and he had turned to Pokemon. I don't know how he knows about Pokemon. I don't know if he knew anything about Pokemon prior to that day.

"Zac? How come you aren't watching Franklin? It's such a COOL show."

"Mom." (did I just catch a mom-you-are-so-lame-Eye-Roll?!?!?!)
"This show is way more cooler."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO!! Not Pokemon!! YUK!