We are still here! Just busy. :)
I have been SOOO lucky to have some sweet families that I am getting to photograph. This is very exciting for me and I'm having way too much fun with it. :) :)
Brian has been busy with work - lots of traveling lately. But he is thrilled that he does get in one hunting trip this winter and is counting the days.
Selah Grace has been busy just being her sweet little self.
Zachariah has been busy with his new hobby - jokes. He is just starting to really *get* it, and he cracks us up.
Here are some of the ones we hear a lot: (if he tells you one, please laugh)
Knock Knock
Who's there
Boo
Boo who?
Boo well you don't have to cry about it!!!!
(yes, he starts that last line with "boo" for some strange reason)
Knock Knock
Who's there
Wares Mysh
Wares Mysh who?
I don't know where your shoe is!!!!
What kind of underwear do clouds wear?
Thunderwear!
And my personal favorite:
What did the grass say to the horse that was eating it?
Stop eating me, that hurts!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment