I've missed out on the last two dates with zach because I was sick. :(
So we were both so excited for our day together!!!
I tried not to take many pics. Because honestly, it sometimes ruins the mojo. Kwim?
My fav memory was probably going to Starbucks with him. I ordered him a hot chocolate (his very first SB drink everrrr!!). He nursed that thing for hours. I think he really felt special carrying it around the mall. He even saved some for after ice skating!
Another great memory that I don't want to forget is how hard he worked at ice skating. By the time we were done, he could do a whole circle without going near the rails! Never complained. Never gave up. And kept smiling!
I absolutely cherish my one-on-one time with my children. And this day was worth every penny, every second, every call missed, every minute of nap I missed (and I was so tired from working 3 sessions that weekend!!). I feel like that's when I learn about them learn from them, see things I've never seen or hadn't noticed.... I just love it. :)
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment