We did it. We got all our Christmas shopping done.
Barely.
By the last store, Brian stayed in the car with the kids and I ran in. They were kind of embarrassing at the previous store. As in, Brian found the aisle we were in on account of the SCREAMING. Good times.
Anyways, while in that last store I gave my phone to SG to play a pandora kids station. And apparent she took some pics. I just found them. I love them!!
Documented:
Asher smiling. MELT. He's still rear-facing, so they can see each other well.
New purple shoes. I got them for family pics and she adores them!
My messy car. Although I see beyond the mess to the little items. Asher's pumpkin he likes to bring everywhere. It has a soccer ball inside, I'm sure. Winter coats because it was supposed to get cold today. SG's potty. Because we are smart.
Brian looking for me. I took a little longer than we thought. I usually do!!
SG's view into the store looking for me too. She's been quite the copier of me lately. Freaks me out, but so precious at the same time!!
So, gifts are wrapped. My holiday spirit has been growing!! :)
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment