Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Trampoline

One minute, they're like "weee!" And "yay!" And squeals and laughs. 







And then I walked inside and we heard Asher crying. But then it was dinner and cleanup. And then Brian was all, "Something is wring with Asher." And I'm all, "yeah, he didn't get a nap so he's probably fussy." And then Asher tried to walk towards us and his leg just kept collapsing under him. So he crawled. And then we knew something was definitely wrong!


Children's was a mess of flu patients. (Nooooo!!)

So we left and  got X-rays at a local urgent care. They didn't see anything, and we are supposed to wait until Thursday to see if he's still limping. 

The dr at urgent care, although extremely sweet and nice and helpful (so sweet!), had no clue how to do the X-ray machine. They lucked out that Asher is the coolest kid (everrrr) and let them move him all around like a pretzel, patiently waiting for them in strange positions while they tried to figure out the machine. 

He does this thing where he says "thank you" when a dr does something to him, even painful things like shots. It melts every dr heart out there. Bless his sweet little heart. So after each odd contortion of his body when they'd let him rest for a sec, he'd sweetly thank them. Love him. 

We basically spent today on the couch watching cartoons and movies. 





Anyways, he's still limping. I can't bring him to school like this (boo!  I'm spoiled!  I have appts tomorrow! I'm signed up to volunteer!), so he's going to be my buddy. Good thing he's cute. :)







No comments: