
No. I am a hunter. A gatherer. A modern-day caveman!
And my feet are very sensitive. Not to mention a bit ticklish.
So, someone explain to me how, after a firm denial, I ended up on the couch with Sarah scrubbing my feet with this egg-like contraption.
And then explain to me how.... I actually liked it. I didn't know soft feet would feel so good. Granted, Sarah had to empty out the skin-collecting device multiple times. But I really did like it. It's not like I went to a Salon or anything, right?
I've already started buying fitted button-downs and matching my belt to my shoes. Sarah has me hooked on organic cereal and hor d’oeuvres before dinner (who would deny Triscuits and a cheeseball?). I have willingly clicked past The Outdoor Channel just to check what's on HGTV.
She is surely winning here.
If you happen to see me out getting a mani-pedi, be sure and wave.
No comments:
Post a Comment