3 trips to the apartment so far.
Brian is amazing.
Zac is hilarious.
I am tired.
Everyone is really really hot!
We pick up the UHaul at 6 and will hopefully only have the couches and mattresses left to bring. Gotta love having a minivan!
Brian is a moving machine. I'm not kidding when I say that I point and he moves. I don't know where he gets his energy and drive. It's a little un-human-like. And he smiles while he's at it!
Zac has actually been a big help. And when we got to the apt this morning with our first load, he walked out onto the balcony, saw the pool, and exclaimed, "This is the best hotel ever!"
We shut off Dish Network today. It's very perplexing to Zac. ("Where are my channels?") This will be a good thing for all of us. We decided on a Netflix membership that will cost less YEARLY than our Dish cost MONTHLY.
That's all for now. I wish I could say I'm off to help pack..... but I'm really off to watch and sweat and point and sweat some more.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment