And really - who's going to really want to see me pregnant more than sweet Selah?! I am doing it for her! :) She's worth it!!
This is a random shot when I was watching a show and Brian was cracking up at my belly. It's pretty large and in charge.
Here's one of my sweet boys before bedtime. We can't read to ZZ in bed because he has this really tall loft bed and the railings are these metal bars that are brutal to big feet.
So bedtime reading is here. Zac loves his time with Brian. :) Look at him hanging on for dear life to this couch. No complaining... as long as he is close to Brian!

We had a CARES event on Friday night at a baseball game. Aren't they SO CUTE?!

After a homerun! :) (our team did lose, though)

A picture of us... and Zac's finger. ;)
I am always so surprised because I forget that I look like this. (she's worth it... she's worth it.. she's worth it...)

My boys cuddling again. I forget what they were watching, but anytime Zac sees an empty lap with Brian - there he is!
Pay no attention to the disaster area behind me. I'm trying to finish hairbows and embroidery! This is last Saturday night before hanging out with some friends for a little UFC.
Here we are the next day going to church. My wonderful boys!! <3> 
ZZ and Mommy! My face is extra puffy in the mornings, esp hot humid mornings. :) She's worth it. She's worth it.... ;)

ZZ and Mommy! My face is extra puffy in the mornings, esp hot humid mornings. :) She's worth it. She's worth it.... ;)
Not much else is going on. This Restless Leg Syndrome is a B.E.A.T.I.N.G. There's nothing you can do for it. Thank GOODNESS it doesn't happen every night. But the nights where I am affected, I am almost in tears. SO tired!! And I just have to walk around until my legs are calm enough to fall asleep. Oh my goodness. Only 6 weeks left! And YES, she is worth it! :)





3 comments:
Sarah - you look beautiful! I love seeing how close ZZ & Brian are - it is so sweet!
I also got RLS when I was pg with Ashley (she just turned 5) - I still get it every now & then (more so when I drink caffeine)- it does drive me crazy!
Try to enjoy the next 6 weeks! You will miss her when she is out of there! :-)
Debbie
You do look great, girl! I don't know what you are talking about!
oh i love the boys cuddling!!! so cute.
Post a Comment