Wednesday, June 23, 2010

30,000

We are hitting 30,000.

I feel like I should do something special like offer an embroidered dress or something. But I can't think of anything great to giveaway, so oh well!

Instead, I'll bore you with our week so far. It's SO HOT. We are trying to stay indoors or in a pool. That about sums it up.

We are in a reading program again this summer, but I stink at keeping up with it. This one requires a weekly parent signature and that's just a lot to ask while I'm sunbathing and swimming my summer away. Zac's picture is in the library from last summer. I am weird enough to snap a photo of that picture, and you will probably see it on our blog sometime soon. Anyways, this new program also offers prizes each week. But we already missed the prize that I wanted (theater tickets) and this week is circus tickets - which doesn't particularly interest me. Sad, since it's not really my contest. :)

Zac is at vbs again this week. He just loves it. He loves having somewhere to go each day - confirming my fear that on the first day of Kindergarten, he will run into school and not even say goodbye. While I sob at the Cheers and Tears room for the basketcase mothers. I tease him that I'm not letting him go to Kinder. He begs to go. After all, they go to P.E.. And they also have lunch, snack, and recess. He thinks it's all one big party and he cannot wait for the first day.

Selah Grace has a new stage now. The I'm-Afraid-Of-Strangers phase. I feel so bad for the many people who feel like they have made her burst into tears. If she isn't being held by one of us - or worse - she can't SEE one of us - and someone else tries to talk to her, she just bursts into tears. And I mean a big old burst of big alligator tears. But I don't feel as bad for her as I do other people. No one wants to make a baby cry. Silly Selah Gracie. Hopefully this will pass, soon.



Oh - and here are some Zachariah funnies before I forget to document them. (this is such a random post...)

Zac: I know why they call it a SADDLE. Because SAT. Like you SAT somewhere. Like you SAT in a SADDLE!

Zac: Is that your razor? Is it called that because it is like an E-razor? Like it erazes the hair?


And a really funny one... Zac overheard someone saying I should tutor and then he says, "No, my dad is the tooter!"

Happy 30,000 posts y'all!! Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES, Give away an embroidered dress!!! Share your incredible skillz with the world, Sarah!!!!