First the flat screen tv broke.
Then the interior door handle on my car broke.
Then our internet router broke!
Of course, Brian was out of town, because that's just how things go. He came home and fixed the tv, order the $10 part for my car, and a new router is in the mail (thanks Thompsons!!).
So while I have the hubs home (and he brought home his laptop with its own dial-up internet connection!!), I can update the blog really quick. :)
Good things are happening, too. We get to go on another fun vacation because of my superstar hubby!!! I am so glad he is being rewarded for all his hard work - and he does work hard!
We are having a fabulous summer and feel so happy and blessed. The pool - basically in our backyard - well, I just can't imagine our summer without it. We are there almost every day!
Zachariah loves vbs. One day last week, I arrived early to pick him up, and there he was in the front row singing and dancing. SO CUTE!!
And Selah Grace is just precious. We fall over ourselves to make her smile and laugh.
Brian and I are in a terrible awful habit of eating ice cream on our balcony after the kids go to bed. Him: Mint Chocolate. Me: Everything But The. (Katy - I could kill you for introducing me to that!!) But I love every second with that guy. I'd sit out there and eat just about anything to spend time with him. ;) He's my love!!
A little family of doves made a nest on our balcony, too. One minute, Zachariah will be talking so sweet to them. "Hi doves. I'm your neighbor" (seriously. he says things like that) Then the next minute, he'll have his nerf gun pointed at the window, pretending to shoot them.
Selah Grace got her first baby doll this past week. She bites her baby doll's face. So, we're working on that.
We discovered books-on-tape this summer. Actually, books-on-CD. He seems to enjoy the Magic Tree House series, so we have a ton of the CDs for him to read along with. He has also been drawing the funniest things lately. I need to put them up here. :)
He told me the other day he learned to "accept God's gift of forgiveness" which was so incredibly precious, and just what I needed to hear!! I love seeing the Lord work in my child's heart.
I am SO excited about a slumber party with some friends of mine. It's not until October - but what a FUN idea!!! It's at a bed and breakfast!!! I am already so excited! :) And I totally need some super cute jammies. Usually the fall is just not my time, since it's hunting season and all. My hubs is the best.
:)
That's all. I keep typing about my amazing wonderful husband since he's waiting for me to get off the computer, trying to buy more time. It's not working.
Happy Monday!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment