Monday, October 11, 2010

My pumpkin with a pumpkin

The stomach bug attacked me this weekend. One minute I was hanging with the family and the next minute... well, it was just bad.

Sadly, we had tickets for the big Tech game this weekend down by the state fair. We were able to sell them, but what a bummer!

Then I sent Brian off hunting instead, hoping he'd stay well, but not long after he left, I was calling him begging him to come back home. Apparently I overestimated my ability to take care of a little toddler while spending half my time in the bathroom.

Anyways, I think the worst is over. And lucky Brian got away scot free!



Last week, I scheduled two doctor appts for today right during Selah Grace's naptime and Zachariah's pick-up time. Where is my brain? I didn't even realize my mishap until this morning.

Thankfully a friend said she could get Zac. But I have to bring SG to my appts. UGH. Hopefully they can still hear Leroy's heartbeat during the screaming.

On a good note, we will get confirmation that this is a boy. Maybe that will spur us on to find a real name for him.



So, here are some pics of Selah Grace. My mom got her this little kufi hat for her birthday and I really love it. I want one in every color!
















No comments: