Friday, October 1, 2010

She's a keeper

So... I got this bedazzler last weekend.

And I was SUPER excited. I mean, who could use a bedazzler more than ME?!

And I couldn't wait to use it!!! And I did!!! I bedazzled her hairbow!!! And it turned out so cute!!! So I couldn't wait to use it again!!!

And so I got a little black onesie.

And I painstakingly laid out each of the 10 letters in Selah Grace's name onto the onesie. (I know there's probably a better way, but I had to get this first big project done!)

And I heated up my bedazzlering tool.

And for a solid hour, I carefully heated up each little rhinestone as it melted into the shirt and spelled out her name oh so sparkly.

IT TURNED OUT SO CUTE!!!!



Then....

I lifted up the shirt and realized that parchment paper isn't as good of an idea as I read somewhere online.

Turns out, now the back of her shirt says her name backwards.


Oh, and bedazzling on the kitchen table was not one of my better ideas.


On a good note, Selah Grace now has a very very permanent seat at the table!

(Brian doesn't know yet... Hi Honey!!)

What better to fix it then to burn everyone else's name at their spot?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to see a picture! ;)

Sarah said...

you have to post a picture!!....if it looks good you can come burn our names into our kitchen table;)