Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend

I do have a picture of the burned table, but it's on my phone. It's pretty funny. And thankfully I'm married to the coolest guy EVER with a great sense of humor, and he just burst out laughing. Anyways, I'll post the pic later!

I also have pics of all the stuff I want to buy from my Saturday trip to Canton with some girlfriends. I have all sorts of decorating ideas, now. Bummer that a lot of the booths won't let you take pictures anymore. I needed them to remember what to come back and buy. (you know... with all my extra spending money.... haha)

On Sunday, SG was acting funny. So she stayed home with daddy, and I got to take my little man to church with me. Nothing like a packed church and a new CD debut from the choir... POWERFUL!! Seriously - our choir rocks. Then, since it was just ZZ, I let him play on the church playground for a while. Then, we decided to head to walmart because he had some duplicate gifts we needed to exchange. I didn't get home to eat lunch until 3.

So, basically, Daddy was in charge most of the weekend. Which meant we had grilled dove for most meals. And the place was spotless. And no one complained about that.

No comments: