After an unanticipated start to our morning (I left my keys in Brians car. Again.), we finally made it to Mops almost an hour late. But we couldn't NOT go. SG thinks Mops is her school and I've never seen her more excited than on the days she thinks she is going to school. I even joined another mops so we go every week now.
But when I was getting the kids dressed in *shorts* this morning (January?), I knew we'd be back to the park this afternoon. :)
So we had mops, picking up Z from school, kids' naps, and a mountain of homework (Z missed 3 days of school home sick), and by then, we were definitely ready to get out.
We rode our bikes down the street and had a great time together. Both the little kids want ZZ. SG won't go down the slide without him and A just adores pretty much anything he does.
Love these three. <3
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment