Friday, January 27, 2012

Random

Spending the day in court. Again. Because of a job loss. Again.
And legal duties not taken care of. Again.

Makes me ponder enabling.

Why do so many parents fall into this trap? Don't they realize the burden they are putting on themselves? That helping is sometimes actually making it worse? That letting someone fall is sometimes the best thing that could happen to them?

Also pondering today about an upcoming mops where we are having a speaker on abuse. While I appreciate the topic, I think I am considering skipping that one. Lovelovelove mops meetings, but... I got sucked into Real Housewives where that lady Taylor was abused and it was really hard to watch. Especially other people's reactions of "why doesn't she just leave?" There's definitely a reason this kind of thing is so secretive. Most of this probably makes no sense. Just my rambling while I wait on lawyers. And the judge on our case is out sick today... Lovely!

Maybe I'll just do a little light reading. ;)

No comments: