Saturday, January 12, 2008

I did it!


Sarah said yes!

Save the date - March 22 - to celebrate wit
h us!!!

The deets:
I took Sarah out to Prestonwood Church. They have a beautiful fountain pond, gazebo, and prayer area. We both felt the Lord's amazing presence.

As the 40ft cross towered over us, we prayed for our future, Zachariah, and our committment to our Heavenly Father. Then I got down on my knee to ask her to marry me.

The initial tears made me nervous, and I couldn't see her face through her hands. But she finally emerged and said YES!

So now, the ball is rolling. We can't bare a long engagement - we are way too excited. March 15th is the date of our wedding. It will be a small intimate ceremony at Prestonwood. If the weather cooperates, we will have it at the same place of our engagement.

After our honeymoon, we will have our reception. March 22 - Save the date! We are so excited to celebrate with family and friends. More details to follow on that - so add this blog to your favorites and stop by often.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers as Sarah, Zachariah and I plan our life together. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by such an amazing group of friends and family.

God Bless!!!!

6 comments:

anon said...

Ok, Doug and I are both crying! This is so awesome!!!! I am SO calling you tomorrow, Sarah. Brian, you are the man we've been praying for and we will continue to do so. We are so proud of you both!

ranch lady said...

Not a dry eye in the house! Love you both so much and looking forward to watching the years and the love grow. Thanks to God for his matchmaking - he does do wonderful things! Mom and Dad Lane

Anonymous said...

OKAY - HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO Sarah!!! (and Brian!) I am SO calling you sometime after Sunday (since I know you are going to receive a gazillion calls and I want all the fun girly details uninterrupted!) Congratulations to the three of you - I am beaming and smiling from ear to ear - the Lord is so GOOD - I wish you both a lifetime of joy and happiness as you enter into this blessed union!
Leigh

Renee Blackwell said...

I am so excited for all of you. Please keep us posted on detials and we will continue to pray for you family. We miss you!

Renee, Eric and Jackson Blackwell

Anonymous said...

Bro, Sarah, and Zach...!!!
Congratulations to you all...!!! Everyone is blessed by this news. Such great news...!!!!! OK, look. I'm not crying. I only do that when I shoot at the same elk three times..... and miss all three times....!!! But Julieta and I are very happy for you all. Looking forward to celebrating with you in March..... :-)

Tracy said...

Sarah~ Wow! I found you through Nicole's blog. Congratulations to all of you! I am so happy that you won't be a Glover anymore! Ha!