And, I labeled them again. For those of you who have a hard time reading sonogram pictures.
Which would include me, b/c I kept saying things like, "Oh! Look at her little face!" And the sonographer would say, "Actually, that's her back."

Brian doesn't know yet the exact costs of competitive cheerleading... but since she is already practicing (and perfecting I might add) her flexibility and agility - I think we should start saving.

Get Yer Guns UP!!In case anyone at Brian's work wonders why he looks pretty worn out after coming home for lunch...
Such BOYS!! Both of them!
We often trade babysitting with some friends down the street. Jake is one of his best buddies. We had their family over the other day and saw this...
Brian and I couldn't believe it! He's such a little wrestler!! Apparently they do this all the time over at their house. Too funny!!





No comments:
Post a Comment