Monday, April 6, 2009

First Monday weekend!

I convinced Brian to take me to Canton this weekend!!

We loaded up the car:


A cooler full of food. My sour candies. Mascara and chapstick. A tape measurer.
And Brian having to take the seats out of the minivan by himself.


On the way out of the neighborhood....
YES!!! An entire neighborhood of garage sales!!! This was turning out to be an awesome day. I found a computer table that I've been wanting. $20!


I got about 2 hours worth of Canton before Brian burned out. But, we didn't leave empty handed!

Then he got to come home and help me redecorate the family room. He is so awesome! Even when I had the crazy idea to frame some old spoons I got in Canton (he knows to step away from the hot glue gun). We had been going back and forth on selling our house, but since we decided to stay, I had to get all our family pictures back out and rearrange everything. I'm nesting early. ;)

Certainly wasn't Brian's dream weekend, but he got a free pass to go turkey hunting in 2 weeks. It all evens out! :)

No comments: