Look at those two little bitty bottom teeth waiting to munch on something!!

She had no clue what she was doing. We put some bananas on her bumbo tray and she just moved them all around her tray happily. Of course, the *one* time she won't put something in her mouth!

Finally, she got one of those slippery little things on her hand... but couldn't *quite* get it in her mouth.
"What is everybody laughing at?" LOL!

Then, she basically was done with the whole thing. The mess, the camera, the laughing... it was like "help me out or let's go do something else."

so... Brian helped her finally have a taste of her first food...

...and....


... Yeah. Not so much. Maybe we'll try something else next time!
3 comments:
Aw, Getting soo big!
I got to hold my friends squishy little newborn today *sigh* I had to almost restrain myself from taking more pics...LOL
I don't see how you dont take pics of her all day long...LOL
She is the most beautiful little girl!!!! Once again reminded of God's goodness when I see her perfect little face.
Those pictures made me laugh! I love the one after she finally got a bite.
Post a Comment