Monday, March 15, 2010

moving moving moving

She's the cutest little roly-poly!
Photobucket

We are still waiting on those brown eyes. They are slowly turning... slowly...
Photobucket

When she's in a good mood, she will roll all over the living room. Sometimes we find her under furniture. :) She is just starting to have an idea of where she wants to go... like when she sees her paci...
Photobucket

And we love her sweet little smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her big bubby loves her too...
Photobucket

And we caught this on camera... although she is not even close to crawling...
Photobucket

I try not to compare her to big brother, who was crawling at 4 months... (Valentines Day card, 2005)
Photobucket


And this was him at her exact age... what a monkey! (March 15, 2005)
Photobucket

Photobucket

But what we get with her - that he never did - is the sweetest little sounds. She loves to hear her voice, and it is the most beautiful sound. We love hearing her "talk" over the baby monitor and in the backseat of the car. Precious!!!!

3 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Love em' she is so stinking cute :)

What camera are you using more the D40 or D50?

myfriar said...

She's the cutest!!! I can't believe I haven't seen her in so long...I miss you guys!

Tell SG she's tied with Norah and 1/2 way tied with Audrey on the teeth growing....ha,ha!

Cori said...

Presley ADORES the picture of ZZ & SG together. So sweet!