(Nevermind the pile of shoes/hats/socks on the floor. At any given time, there is a pile of things that need to be put away.)
Focus on the cute naked baby instead!

So, there I am, playing with SG after a nap/diaper change. And all of a sudden, she starts crawling towards me!

I grab my phone and start the picture taking

She stops every once in a while to smile at how cool she is

Then starts back up again!

More smiling and self-adoration... and she finally reaches my knee!

She left that laundry pile in the dust!

She puts herself in a sitting position, too. And finds it very easy to grab anything within (and sometimes not within!) reach.

I move to the other side of the laundry pile.

She decides to climb right through Shoe Mountain.
Actually I think this time, she spotted a paperclip.... time to babyproof!
No comments:
Post a Comment