Also - included our kids' life verses that I pray over them. It's an idea I got from my old accountability group. :)
Today's been relaxing and productive.
We all went to bed early last night. ZZ slept in this morning. SG is such a little darling.... Brian brought her to me to nurse this morning before he worked out, and then we just laid there together for about an hour. She's just so chilled out - it's really cute. :)
Zac was gone this weekend and is smothering Selah Grace today because he had missed her so much. And she loooooves the attention from him. He is getting better about carrying her around and it gives me a break. ;)
Plus it makes for some cute pictures!

What we have going on this week:
* A preppy-punk photo shoot with my cutie pie little boy
* 1st weigh-in for my biggest loser competition
* New preschool class for sweet ZZ
* 1st couponing adventures while he's in school (wish me luck!)
And the thing I'm MOST looking forward to - a new idea I have for matching outfits for my babies. I have the idea in my mind and I need to find the right patterns to make it work. And the perfect material. Can't wait for the finished product and photo shoot!!
I heard the weather's beautiful right now. Waiting for ZZ to finish homework and for SG to wake up - then we're going for a bike/stroller ride!

Wonderful start to a wonderful week!
6 comments:
LOVE the header!! You have a beautiful family, Sarah! HUGS!!!
Love the new header! And the verses! And the pictures!
Love the new blog makeover and the new pics.
What lens are you using on most of them???
I am still trying to figure my dang camera out.
Love the new blog header! Who couldn't love you guys?!?!
Love both of these photos and LOVE the new blog header :)
What trick are you using to get such great light with the pics Sarah? I am trying to figure out if it is positioning or the type of camera or what - it is inspiring....makes me want to learn more about the art of photography....please do give us blog readers a tip or two:)
ALSO - Tito and I are heading back to Texas and possibly DFW area!
Post a Comment