Zachariah:
He's making a book today. Not sure what it's going to be about yet, but I'm guessing something will blow up.

He got a game out today and told me, "I'm going to play this game even though it's against the law. It's for three year olds, and I'm five."
Selah Grace:
ROLLED OVER today! From tummy to back! Now that she can roll both ways, we wonder what trouble she will find.

She says hi. :)
And can you see her eyes starting to turn brown? I have noticed the little brown flecks starting to spread. The flash caught them today. It will be fun to watch!
And I am just so excited that my new lens is the same one that Pioneer Woman has now! I feel very cool.
(and Leigh - I'll try to post about photography soon - AND btw omgosh if you move back here I'll be in Heaven!!!)
...back to sewing...

No comments:
Post a Comment