I just got a new camera!!!! I am THRILLED!! Now, I can carry two cameras and that's less lens changing, and more great photographs!!
It ships tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. Can't wait!!! Just can't wait!!! My collection of camera equipment is growing!! :) I really only have one more "must have" on my list - but need to earn the money for it first. YAY!!
oh my... it's the little things...
My hubs ROCKS. And I love him so. Even if he had said no - really!! ;)
By the way - did you check out my photography blog yet? It's in my side bar. Enjoy! :)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What kind of camera did you order? A little jealous... :)
Did you get another of the same camera, or the upgrade...do tell. :)
I just got an SLR and am learning too :)
Yay for hubbie!!! What kind did you get?
What'd you get??!
It's a D50 to go with my D40. My 50mm will work better on my 50 and my 35 can go on my 40. :)
Sarah, that's really cool!! We've been looking at prices and we're just so not there, yet. I'm admittedly a little envious, but seriously so happy for you. I enjoy looking at your catches, so I'll have to go check out your other blog.
On second thought: I've decided that you only need one camera and that you should send me your old one. My mailing address is...
Post a Comment