Friday, February 19, 2010

On the mend!

And Brian is HOME! Hallelujah!!!!!!! Did I mention that he was out of town ALL week?

And that it was his birthday, too? Happy Birthday Daddy!


I think it's our last "sick day" around here. Everybody's feeling better - yay!!


This morning we applied for Selah Grace's passport. I can say with 100% certainty that her passport picture does not depict my adorable little angel. It's a pretty bad picture. She'll be happy to renew it when she's 5. :)

Today, we are being lazy since I don't want to spread around Zac's cold to anyone else. I'm considerate like that.

We did go to a couple thrift stores - but let's face it - those stores aren't the model of cleanliness to begin with.

That's all I got. Pics later.

We have dinner plans tonight and breakfast plans tomorrow, along with a photo session and Zac's first soccer game!! GO STRIKERS! (I'll be the mom running around with two cameras around my neck that they have to kick off the field... probably by BRIAN, since he's a coach...haha!)

No comments: