Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Potatoes!!!

As in "Oh, POTATOES - what a looooooong day it's been"

Or - one I use a lot - "For the love of potatoes!"

Or - Zac's version - "What in the world of potatoes?!"


Yeah. So. Selah Grace is feeling crummy. She's been crying allllllllll day. I think I'll ask the doctor tomorrow if the omnicef is hurting her little tummy. She wasn't nearly this fussy on Sun/Mon/Tues.

WHY TOMORROW?

Because we'll be there for Zachariah. He's sick too.

He woke up at 4am, and crawled into bed with me, and was burning up.

I was already up, because did I mention that SG has been eating every 2 hours since she's been sick?

I don't know what he has, but I'm taking him in tomorrow if he still has this fever. Tonight - before his 4pm nap that totally ruined bedtime - he said to me, "the muscles in my feet hurt."


Well, there you have it. My pity party.



Here are some good things about our day:

* I stayed in pjs. Even when we went to Target pharmacy and Blockbuster. Zac wore Spiderman slippers. Selah Grace was crying and snotty. We totally looked homeless.
* I remembered to renew our library books. Read: no fine :)
* Zac made me laugh so hard. "Mom, what is a roll of film?" Haha!!
* I shared some Mike&Ikes with ZZ... and they are sooo tasty
* Selah Grace has discovered my face, and I just about melted when she began to softly stroke my cheeks with her baby soft gentle little fingers... heavenly!!
* Staples can provide me with a copy of a receipt that I needed
* I got one load of laundry into the washer (not the dryer... but hopefully the dryer fairy will come visit while I'm sleeping and take care of that)
* We have some super duper wonderful sweet awesome friends and family who care so much about my sweet baby princess
* Target has some ADORABLE baby girl clothes that Selah Grace would look SOOO CUTE wearing!!!! I might have to save up some money and buy full price. That's how cute they were.
* We met a family from Zac's Kindergarten school at Blockbuster and they love the school. (did you know we made a decision about that? more on that later I guess)


Now... who's ready for the weekend?! We have fun (and healthy) plans!! Woot!

2 comments:

April said...

Way to find the positves in a really crummy day. I hope today goes better for you!

Cori said...

Oh, potatoes! I am praying for you Sarah! Really, I am! And despite the fact that everyone is sick, you still find humor in some things.

"All ye, heavy laden. All ye, heavy hearted. All ye, heavy burdened. Oh come, the Lord will give you rest."