Wednesday's mean ballet! SG wore her long sleeved leotard, which for some reason was very special. I guess since she wore it, she thought it was cold AND rainy outside?
The littles are becoming such good friends. I love seeing their little relationship bloom and grow.
SG wanted two buns on her hair today. She is getting quite opinionated about hair/clothes/bows/shoes. I might rearrange her closet to make it easier on me.
Side note - she is entering into the phase where colors matter a LOT. she needs the pink/red plate/cup/socks/everything. Blue things??? Those are for the boys.
After ballet, we go and eat lunch at big brother's school, then take his class out to the playground. I always try to have something for his teacher. Because teaching is hard. And I'm sosososo thankful for her.
Zach loves eating on the stage and he is allowed to being a friend. Although he usually brings at least three up there. No one has said anything, so we keep doing it.
The littles are like the class mascots now. They are kind of like playground celebrities .... alllll the little girls wanting to play with them.
Again, we probably aren't really supposed to be out there during school hours, but forgiveness/permission, right?
We started a new church choir thing tonight. Undecided on how I like it. Kids had an okay-ish time. I miss my old church's Wed night activities.
Anyways. We love Wednesdays. :)
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment