Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sick days

It was kinda fun having ZZ home for three sick days. The littles adore him.

The weather's been awesome, and they love to play in our backyard. I saw them crowded around zach, and it turns out that he had caught a lizard. (everyone needs a big bro, right?)

I also took the time to finally cut Zach's hair. Seriously. It had been 3 months.

SG is really into flip flops right now. She gets set on something and she just can't let it go. Brian and I wear them a lot, and so does Zach, so maybe that's why? Anyways, I finally got her a $1 pair and she loves them. She is also very sure she knows exactly how to wear them, which is usually backwards and between random toes. And you know what? That's fine with me...haha!
She has plenty of days with no say in what she's wearing, so I give her plenty of her own too. In the pic below, we were at the store. In teddy bear pajamas. Whatevs! ;)

Love these cute kids. <3

No comments: