I am currently sitting here watching Brian's favorite game of the year. By myself.
Brian coaches Zach's football team and his game is at 3. Tech started at 2:30. Hopefully Brian will be back to watch at least the fourth quarter. He is pretty bummed out. And I don't blame him.
Zach doesn't even get to go to half the football games and he won't be there today either. But Brian goes every week and coaches those boys regardless, and never says a word about it.
My boys love the Saturdays when they get to play/coach together, then come home to watch Tech, and throw the football in the yard at halftime. Just makes us all treasure our wonderful and normal times together that much more.
I've got to get back to texting Brian the red raider play-by-play. :)
Go wolverines! Go tech!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment