Friday, November 16, 2012

School outfit

I can usually count on SG for some hilarious pics. She just has it in her. Maybe I should videotape one so I can remember how funny she is posing.

And Ash likes to be in at least one, with his hand on his hip. Lol!! His outfits are not as interesting. He loves shirts with sports on them, and I love his excitement about them. <3

My nights are long right now with editing. I went to bed at 1:30 this morning but was greeted by a pike of laundry in the bed. :-/ The house is so clean right now... So I took 5 min and put them away. Sigh.

Got my flu shot yesterday too. People are dropping like flies at Zachs school with the flu. Praying it skips over our home!!! Of course, everyone in the family had shots already except me. I know us moms do that a lot. Guess what - they are only $27 cash at Target. Go get one!!! :)

No comments: