Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Museum day

My kiddos love a good outing, so we couldn't pass up a fun playdate at the flight museum with some of their neighborhood friends today.

My littles have grown to become good friends, which not only MAKES MY HEART MELT, but it also frees me up to enjoy watching them and just kind of facilitating activities. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually up for playing hide and seek... It's just sometimes more fun to watch. With my coffee. :)

Anyways.

Kids stuck together for a while until they moved onto their fav activities....

Ash: climbing, falling, general disregard for his physical capabilities, flirting.

SG: socializing, singing, finding girls who will dance with her, and pal-ing around with her buddy Caden.

They loved sitting in the airplane. Ash was fine as a passenger. SG was, of course, the pilot.

And I got some adult conversation in, so that's always a plus.

It's fun to look at all of the kids running around and knowing that in 15 years, these moms and I will be planning barn dance together... Love that about LH.

Also? My babies make me so proud. I was just really proud of them today.

I love them.

No comments: