Today, I am 28 weeks along. Selah Grace is about 2.25 pounds now and, according to my weekly pregnancy emails, is batting her little eyelashes now. :) :) :)
She also reacts and moves away from light, which is great fun for Big Brother and a flashlight. Sibling tormenting starts so early..... But it's cute to see them "interact" and watch him connect with her in his own little way. (ever since tiny baby Audrey held his hand the other day and wouldn't let him go, he is sure Selah Grace will completely adore him)
She moves SO much - just like Zac did! I feel her all day and all night. It is such a blessing to have this special time with her. I feel like I am really getting to know her already and I love it. Brian, on the other hand, just wants to hold her! He is chomping at the bit to see her and cuddle with her.
In Zac news - he started swimming lessons today and ROCKS at it! This is his year! No fear, no caution. Just confidence and fun. After years of coaxing him into swimming lessons, this is such a blessing!
Today, he was already starting to swim all by himself! He loves the water, which is so fun, because I love it too. We plan to swim at least once a day when we move next week. A pool for 3 summers.... I can't wait!
Also, tonight Star Wars is on television and he read some of the captioning that came on when some of the alien-looking-things talk star wars language. Such a smartie-pants!
In moving news - our house is a total disaster. And I mean disaster. Mostly it's in the living room, which is rarely used. But still. It looks awful. Especially from the front door!
And not only are we moving, but tonight I have a huge project to label all the clothes I'm selling at consignment in 3 weeks. It's an online labeling system, but takes a lot of time to give each item a size, description, price, etc. And the amount of clothing is a little crazy. Piles and piles around my computer desk. Ugh.
Oh, and with our washer and dryer unplugged, our dirty laundry is really starting to pile up. We will probably move the washer and dryer first thing Friday morning, and get some loads going.
The kitchen counters are covered with paper products. I will admit, though, it's nice to have no dishes to wash!
Oh - and, our new laundry room is almost done! The actual room is done and painted. But Moses still has to finish outside walls (paint the kitchen and the garage). Too bad our washer and dryer won't be seeing that room for 2 more years. :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So jealous of all that baby movement you get to feel!! Sometimes I have a little gas bubble *he,he..how embarrassing* and I like to daydream it's a secret pregnancy. what a dork.
Post a Comment