Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A GREAT visit!

What a blessing that we got to spend a day last week with Mimi and Daddymac!! These are my dad's parents, and Zac just loves them to pieces. What little boy wouldn't love a great-grandpa who actually flew fighter jets?!



My mom made the BEST salad. I'm a total salad freak, and order it whenever we go out. I love me a good salad! And this one was SO GOOD!!!

Photobucket


Mimi and Daddymac brought Zac some really cool fighter jets, that Daddymac actually flew in combat. Very very cool!

Photobucket

Zac has been obsessed with these planes. He even brought them to Brian's baseball game that night!

Photobucket

Daddymac taught Zac how the planes fly....

Photobucket


Then Zac got a piggyback ride outside!!!
Photobucket



Photobucket


He found some wildflowers...

Photobucket





Photobucket


And made sure Mimi got some. <3

Photobucket


We had a wonderful visit with you guys!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

Roger, Amanda, Karys and Hannah said...

That does look like a great salad! What's the recipe?

Nicole said...

I think you should post the salad recipe. Definitely. :)

Anonymous said...

MUST.HAVE.RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like barley, avocado, tomatoes and fresh herbs....am I close????
Also....I totally love the close up shots of ZZ - you are quite the photographer with your fancy new camera!!!
Hope your summer is going great and congrats on the fabulous ministry news!
Leigh