Congratulations!!!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy! I love how sweetly Brian is holding her. I cannot wait to hear details. She is a beauty!!! Welcome to the world Selah Grace! God Bless you!!!
Sweet Selah Grace!!!! Way to go, Sarah and Selah! I can't wait to meet her. Look at her, already smiling up at her Daddy! I love her. She's precious!!!!
What's hiding under that big bow...I must know if she has hair!
Are you kidding me?! 9 POUNDS 10 OZ?...You, my friend, are amazing! I can't wait to hear more details....she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! When can I bring you guys dinner?
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy! I love how sweetly Brian is holding her. I cannot wait to hear details.
She is a beauty!!!
Welcome to the world Selah Grace! God Bless you!!!
Sweet Selah Grace!!!! Way to go, Sarah and Selah! I can't wait to meet her. Look at her, already smiling up at her Daddy! I love her. She's precious!!!!
What's hiding under that big bow...I must know if she has hair!
Are you kidding me?! 9 POUNDS 10 OZ?...You, my friend, are amazing! I can't wait to hear more details....she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! When can I bring you guys dinner?
What a blessing!!! She's a doll! We are so happy for you and cannot wait to see her in person!!!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment