It was so nice. :)
Anyways - this morning was also Zac's birthday party! Yay!!
This was BY FAR the easiest birthday party I've ever done for Zac.
Seriously, the hardest part was actually finding the venue. We, along with many party guests, got lost on the way there.
Anyways, they did all the setup, decorating, food making, etc. They called us when the pizza was ready. They did a big birthday show after pizza where they threw tickets at all the kids at the end. (HUGE hit!) They even set up the cake/candles and facilitated the whole blowing-out-the-candles, so Brian could video and I could take pictures. We had an awesome birthday "hostess." She cut up and passed out the cake and ice cream (I had forgotten about the ice cream! But she found our cooler and asked me if she could pass it out). She cleaned everything up afterwards and packaged up all the remaining pizza and cake, decorating the styrofoam box with cute little birthday wishes for ZZ.
In years past, I've been up until 2/3 in the morning trying to get all ready for a party! Last night, we went to bed at 9pm. And God blessed me (and my whole family) with a wonderful peaceful night's rest. I felt great at the party and am SO thankful for that.
I just took a bunch of pictures and talked with friends the whole time. Didn't even break a sweat. :)
Speaking of pictures... it's a little much. But if you have time..... here's the party!
Everything set up when we got there..... We picked the 10am time slot and CEC was so calm and empty. Great idea! :)

Balloon marking our table...

Birthday cake...

Touching the robotic Chuck E.....

He goes, "Dad! Chuck E. Cheese is a ROBOT!"

Super excited....

The REAL Chuck E comes out!!!

And Zac gets a birthday crown!

And our awesome hostess putting the candles in. He had 5 candles, but insisted on also having a "5" candle...

Gets to stand up on a chair for everyone to sing!

And gets a birthday medal!

Blowing out candles...

The workers (who were absolutely amazing!) doing their dancing...

They threw about 100 tickets into the crowd of kids...


I have more, but too many of them have other children in them. Anyways - it was SO fun.
Now, Zac and I are off to make our Texas Tech cake for tonight's party. Wreck 'Em Tech!!
Editing to add.... Tech Pics!!!

And the cheesy cake we made for the party...

2 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks for having us!!
Awesome party...great day! Thanks for inviting P. So good to see you....and I'm cheering for TTU too!!! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!
Post a Comment